Our volunteers will work in three fields:
- Education & Activity – the main topics would be ecological education, promotion of intercultural dialogue, social integration.
- Culture & Animation - activities to support artistic expression of children and youth, providing an opportunity to integrate and to spend free time in an attractive way, presentation of different cultures that are present in Wroclaw, fighting with stereotypes.
- Nature & Infrastructure - promotion of sustainable transport and energetic sector, environmental monitoring, increase of city landscape attractiveness, promotion of ecological awareness of children and youth.
We are also looking forward for all of the ideas and initiatives undertaken by the volunteers that will help to create an interesting offer for the EkoCentrum. Got an idea? Let us now!
Main activities will take place at hosting organizations – FER and Mediateka. Other activities will be organized with our associated partners, which are experts in chosen areas of interests, as culture, environment, anti-discrimination, education.
We would like to work with somebody who:
- shares our values towards the environment;
- is proactive, creative, with good communication skills and takes responsibility for what she or he is managing
- has basic environmental knowledge (at least not denying climate change!) /natural science background would be an asset/ ;
- likes working with kids and/or seniors;
- is well organized and self-directed;
- speaks communicative English.
We are looking for volunteers from Europe. We are already a partner of two sending organizations: from Ukraine - Green Cross Society, and from Croatia - Udruga Žmergo. We are also open for volunteers from other countries – if that is the case, you need to find a sending organization from your country to apply (we can also help you with that part).
Apply now! We are looking forward to meet you on the 1st December 2018 in Wroclaw, Poland. Deadline for application is 29th October